High-Efficient Toilet (HET) Rebate
Effective January 1, 2014 the Solano County Water Agency is offering a $100 rebate to residential customers who purchase and install a new High-Efficiency Toilet. This is a great opportunity to save water and money.
This program is effective from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Applications will be processed until funds are depleted, subject to funds availability.
How to Qualify
- Purchase a new, High-Efficiency Qualifying Toilet (HET) between January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014.
- HET must be installed within the Solano County Water Agency service area: Benicia, Fairfield, Suisun City, Vacaville, Vallejo and Rio Vista.
- Submit a rebate application by March 15, 2015.
- Please allow up to 12 weeks for your completed application to be processed. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Submit a copy of your dated sales receipt with your rebate application.
- Please read the Rebate Program Guidelines and Conditions for complete program details. Contact EGIA at 866-367-3442, ext. 376, for further details or for status of your rebate application.
How to Apply
Please print downloadable copy of the HET rebate application and mail with attachments to:
Solano HET Rebate Program